Welcome to Steele Creek
Physical Therapy & Balance Center
Steele Creek Physical Therapy & Balance Center opened practice in February of 2007 to provide quality Physical Therapy services to Steele Creek and the surrounding areas. Our clinic is conveniently located in southwest Charlotte and is ideal for patients in Charlotte, Fort Mill, Rock Hill, York, Clover, Tega Cay, Pineville, Ballantyne and Mt. Holly. It is also easily accessible from I-77 and I-485.
We are committed to providing the highest quality of care and customer service to our patients. We follow these simple rules to achieve the highest quality of care:
- Patients are seen one-on-one by qualified physical therapy staff.
- Patients are consistently seen by the same physical therapist to maximize continuity and quality of care.
- Orthopedic and Neurological diagnoses are treated with additional expertise in manual physical therapy and vestibular rehabilitation.
- Referring physicians are updated on patient progress every other week via fax.
- All evaluations, progress notes, and discharge summaries are typed to insure accurate communication.
- We always verify insurance benefits and personally schedule patients for their initial evaluation and therapy sessions.
"Dr. Morrissette is a very passionate therapist. He and his staff
are very professional. All my patients have positive feedback in regards to their experience with Steele Creek Physical Therapy & Balance Center"